Description: Notifier Installation Training (2 day course)
Topics: • Products & SLC overview.
• SLC devices installations & terminations details.
• NAC circuit devices installations & terminations..
• Recommended cable type and distances.
• Panels proper installation and correct knockout use instructions.
• NFPA 72 overview about general devices placement like: the pull stations height, the location of detectors from AC, from wall, from beam, etc
• Good and pad installations photos.
Other information: All classes will be conducted 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (local time), unless otherwise noted. The instructor reserves the right to make changes to the daily schedule during the course, as needed. IMPORTANT NOTES: Notifier MEA suggests that attending students NOT make air travel arrangements back to their home location before 7:00PM (local time) on the final day of the class. It is strongly recommended that airfare travel arrangements made be refundable in case of class cancellation.
Learning method: Instructor Led Course
Training hours: 16